Flaraxin, 30 caps. STCCC Phoenix
Cancer is a malignant tumor. Oncologists and scientists from all over the world continue to explore the nature of this disease, as well as trying to find the most effective and versatile ways to treat cancer. Oncological diseases are so widespread around that no one can be sure that he is staying healthy. Therefore, early diagnostics is the best way of cancer control and treatment in time on 1st-3rd stage without massive metastases process by FLARAXIN and other herbal medicines.
- Additional information
- Doses and Uses
- Shipping & Payment
- Reviews (0)
Flaraxin – antitumor, antiviral phytopreparation, which possesses interferonogenic properties, stimulates tumor necrosis factor, is a protector for healthy cells during chemotherapy. It has pronounced antioxidant properties. It detoxifies and reduces general intoxication, it is safe to use. In most cases, it is possible to regress the tumor and destroy the metastatic damage of other organs. Prevents relapse of the disease. Flaraxin is compatible with various drugs, with the exception of iron-containing. With combined treatment with chemotherapy and radiotherapy, the drug enhances the effect on cancer cells and significantly reduces toxic damage to normal cells.
Flaraxin is effective in the I-IV stages of the tumor process of malignant neoplasms: the brain (glioma, ependymoma, oligodendroglioma, etc.);
skin cancer (melanoblastoma, melanoma, basal cell, etc.);
cancer of the pharynx and larynx;
esophageal carcinoma; stomach cancer;
kidney cancer (adenocarcinoma);
bladder cancer (treatment);
cancer of the female sexual sphere (uterus, cervix, ovaries);
lymphogranulomatosis and blood diseases;
with benign tumors (fibroids of the uterus, polycystic ovaries, mastopathy, prostate adenoma, polypos of various organs, male and female infertility, etc.);
You can buy Suppositories with Flaraxin, Flaraxin in tablets and capsules, and Flaraxin for intravenous administration. Suppositories with Flaraxin can be applied rectally or vaginally.
COMPOSITION: It contains a complex of phenolic compounds, tannins, potassium iodide, laminaria extract, a complex of vitamins and microelements.
PHARMACOLOGIC EFFECT: This drug is an effective natural inducer of interferon. By the effect obtained, the duration of action, harmlessness and the breadth of the spectrum of use is noticeably superior to similar means. Flaraxin stimulates the synthesis of interferons of type α and γ in the body. The greatest production of interferon appears in the blood after 6-8 hours and the level of interferon titer is maintained for 72 hours after taking the drug. Flaraxin stimulates the growth of stem cells, is characterized by immunomodulating soft effect and direct antiviral action. Efficiently destroys viruses and bacteria that cause infection.
FEATURES of THERAPY with FLARAXIN are:
FLARAXIN CAN BE USED by patients:
PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTION of FLARAXIN:
FLARAXIN is effective in:
FLARAXIN IS NOT EFFECTIVE enough for extensive liver damage and metastatic bone damage.
CLINICAL USE of FLARAXIN is advisable in the following cases:
1. Flaraxin is advisable to use in patients with pretumor proliferative processes, as well as in individuals with a minimal tumor process, after radical surgical treatment, when it is necessary to restore the antitumor resistance of the organism and its homeostatic mechanisms;
2. Treatment Flaraxin can be basic and background, precede polychemotherapy and radiotherapy, in addition it can be used in between treatment cycles, as well as as a drug for stabilizing the results achieved, in the course of classical antitumor therapy. This is due to its minimal toxicity and selectivity of the effect on the tumor tissue;
3. In patients with a common tumor process, Flaraxin is advisable to use in complex polychemotherapy, radiotherapy, using its specific antitumor activity and antiviral, immunostimulating properties;
4. If it is not possible to carry out chemo- and radiotherapy, Flaraxin is used alone. On the chemical properties Flaraxin is compatible with many used antitumor agents, with the exception of metal containing, since it has properties for complexing.
FLARAXIN should be included in the following treatment regimens for cancer patients: Known methods of treating cancer patients (chemotherapeutic, radiation, surgical) are accompanied by powerful immune suppression, which largely suppresses the function of the immune system, closing the vicious circle of the tumor process. Chemotherapy involves the use of drugs that have a number of reactive groups that denature proteins not only of tumor cells, but also normal cells, which explains their high toxicity for the body. Flaraxin interacts only with tumor cells, causing their death, while absolutely does not affect hematopoiesis, respiratory organs, excretory and digestive system, central nervous system, skin, etc. Being a powerful immunomodulator, it does not depress the immune system, but increases its level of functional activity.
When administering Flaraxine before chemotherapy It is necessary to take into account some of its features. Under the influence of Flaraxin, tumor cells become more vulnerable, with respect to the factors of natural antitumor immunity and antitumor cytotoxic agents. Therefore, for more effective treatment of Flaraxin, it is necessary to have the initial immune-biochemical parameters of the patient, especially when preparing for chemotherapy. Flaraxin should be administered at a low level of the cytotoxic activity of natural killers (below 40% – necessarily, from 50 to 55% – preferably);
in the presence of the original non-protein SN groups, in the blood serum (spontaneous disproteinemia with autoimmune aggression); as well as in violation of the oxidation-reduction (SH-SS) potential of whey proteins. Often, all these violations are combined with each other. If 8 prescribed Flaraxin injections normalized the existing disorders noted above, then chemotherapy can be started. If against the background of positive dynamics, after 8 injections, the optimal immune-biochemical parameters have not yet been achieved, that is, there are grounds for prescribing 8 more injections. If it is impossible to conduct at least one of the given immuno-biochemical tests, one can focus on the clinical picture of the course of the disease. With a noticeable subjective improvement, after the first 8 Flaraxin injections, you can repeat 8 more injections. Do not continue the injection and if there is an individual intolerance to the drug. In such cases, in the scheme of treatment of the patient, it is desirable to introduce drugs that reduce the auto-allergic mood of the organism (kenolog, suprastin, etc.), or conduct several sessions of plasmapheresis.
When prescribing Flaraxin after chemotherapy Treatment with Flaraxin can be prescribed immediately after the end of chemotherapy, especially if a decrease in immune-biochemical indicators is detected. If chemotherapy is to be repeated in the future, then treatment with Flaraxin should be continued, to the maximum improvement of immune-biochemical parameters. One or two courses of Flaraxin, in this case, depends on which biochemical parameters of the patient are established after chemotherapy. Cancer is an immunological problem, based on the formation of antibodies, in response to complex antigens of onco-associated proteins and drug substances [8,13]. If immuno-biochemical indicators are clearly reduced, then the use of plasmapheresis is an important component of drug therapy and its appointment is desirable after multiple courses of PCT. (Alternatively, detoxification therapy may be provided). In this case, the most informative, is the determination of the initial non-protein SH-groups in the blood serum. The appearance of them, indicates the need for the appointment of plasmapheresis. The use of Flaraxin, between courses of chemotherapy, can replace the function of plasmapheresis. Since it has the ability to bind to immune complexes. If, after combined use of chemotherapy and Flaraxin, there are negative immune-biochemical indicators (especially non-protein SN groups), then the use of plasmapheresis is necessary. The number of sessions may vary depending on the level of immunological disorders (control is the disappearance of SH groups). So, for example, with fractional plasmapheresis, 5 to 10 sessions are necessary, with cleaning (during each session) up to 500 ml of blood. The administration of Flaraxin enhances the effect of chemotherapy and if the tolerability of the drugs used is good, then reducing their dosage is not advisable. The combination of Flaraxin and chemotherapy drugs, in underestimated dosages, is desirable in patients with the presence of concomitant diseases that make it difficult to conduct massive chemotherapy. In severe patients who are prescribed Flaraxin, it is necessary to include chemotherapy in smaller doses (1 / 5-1 / 10 doses) in order to enhance the oncolytic effect of flaxaxin. It is therefore desirable to prescribe a chemotherapy that was not previously used in this patient. The duration of the combined use of Flaraxin and chemotherapy should be determined by the clinical picture and immune-biochemical indicators of the patient. If each such course is accompanied by a normalization of the latter, then a combination of PCT and flaaxxin should be continued. Ideal scheme can be considered 3-4 courses of Flaraxin, supplementing chemotherapy and another 1-2 courses in the following year, after the end of chemotherapy. It is also advisable to appoint Flaraxin during subsequent dispensary observation, if risk factors are detected (stresses, decreased immune-biochemical parameters, etc.). In the intervals between chemotherapy, when Flaraxin can not be used, Phytomax phyto-drugs are prescribed. Joint use of them is justified also in those cases when the first massed course of chemotherapy is supposed to be carried out.
IMPORTANT! It is noted that the administration of preparations containing plant polyphenols and biologically active additives with an increased content of bioflavonoids (milk thistle, hellebore, tri-colored violet, etc.) have a negative effect on the therapeutic effect of Flaraxin (observations are available). It is likely that in this case the polyphenol compounds play a role, but the degree of their chemical reaction with other components (for example, glycosylation). Clinical studies have proved the high effectiveness of Flaraxin in the preoperative period. First, there is a significant reduction in tumor nodes, which greatly simplifies the technique of surgical intervention; secondly, its powerful immunomodulatory and interferonogenic properties allow for a surgical intervention on a more favorable immunological background. Thus, clinically justified is the method of surgical treatment with preliminary 1-2 courses of Flaraxin therapy. Given its high antimetastatic activity, it is advisable to conduct treatment in the postoperative period (1-2 courses of Flaraxin), as well as before the prevention of chemotherapeutic drugs. In the process of radiation exposure to tumor nodes, we recommend the use of polyphenolic compounds of plant origin contained in tablets of the FITOMAX series, and after completion of the use of Flaraxin intravenously. The number of Flaraxin courses can vary widely and depends on the dynamics of the tumor process and the general condition of the patient. In cases where the use of chemotherapeutic drugs does not give positive results is shown, the use of Flaraxin. Clinical studies have shown a positive effect on patients, which manifests itself in the improvement of their general condition, the disappearance or reduction of tumor nodes and pain syndrome, increased vitality and motor activity.
The effectiveness of the drug is confirmed:
The questions are answered by Professor Artemov A.V. (Odessa Medical Institute named after Filatov, Department of Oncology):
– WHAT IS FRALAXIN?
– Flaraxin is a powerful specific and antitumor interferonogenic agent of plant origin, obtained by unique technology. The active ingredient of the preparation is vegetable polyphenolic compounds. Flaraxin is a lyophilized powder, yellowish brown, readily soluble in 5% glucose solution, saline and water.
– WHO IS SHOW FLARAXIN?
– Flaraxin is indicated in all clinical and morphological forms of malignant tumors, at all stages of the tumor process, benign neoplasms, in infectious and somatic diseases, accompanied by the development of secondary immune deficiency, sluggish viral infections of the central nervous system, diseases characterized by the development of autoimmune aggression.
– WHAT IS KNOWN ABOUT THE MECHANISM OF ACTION FLARAXIN?
– Flaraxin has a strictly pronounced specific activity with respect to onco-associated proteins in the body, causes microdenaturation changes in tumor cells, leading to their death and subsequent elimination. In addition to the specific carcinolytic effect, Flaraxin has the ability to activate the production of endogenous interferon and tumor necrosis factor in the body, Flaraxin maintains their high concentration for more than 72 hours. This phenomenon provides a wide participation of the immune system in the fight against tumor structures.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF FLARAXIN IN COMPARISON WITH THE METHODS OF TREATMENT TRADITIONALLY USED IN ONCOLOGY?
– Known methods of treating cancer patients (chemotherapeutic, radiation, surgical) are accompanied by powerful immune suppression, which, with undoubted effectiveness of these methods, significantly suppress the function of the immune system, closing the vicious circle of the tumor process. Chemotherapy involves the use of drugs that have a number of reactive groups that denature proteins, not only tumor cells, but also normal cells, which explains their high toxicity to the body. Flaraxin interacts only with tumor cells, causing their death, with absolutely no effect on blood, respiratory, excretory and digestive system, central nervous system, skin and its appendages. Being a powerful immunomodulator, Fralaxin, not only does not depress the immune system, but, on the contrary, increases its level of functional activity.
WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF FLARAXIN IN THE TREATMENT OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES IN COMPARISON WITH THE GROUP OF INTERFERONS?
– The introduction of interferons (including those obtained by recombinant pathway) achieves a pronounced clinical effect. But this therapy is passive, substitutive, i.e. the introduction of ready-made interferon, we knowingly contribute to reducing its production in the body. In developed countries, drugs that promote the production of endogenous (intrinsic) interferon in the body are widely used, which significantly affects both the cost of treatment methods and their effectiveness. Flaraxin is well combined with other drugs (antibiotics, sulfanyl-amides) and can be applied not only in the form of mono, but also in complex therapy.
– WHAT SIDE EFFECTS CAN YOU EXPECT WITH FRALAXIN?
– When using Fralaxin, it is extremely rare to have an allergic reaction associated with individual intolerance to iodine-containing drugs. When treating cancer patients, there may be a slight soreness in the site of the main tumor node or metastases, less frequent increase in body temperature, to subfebrile indicators (37.3-37.5 ° C) as a response of the body to the entry into the blood of decay products of tumor cells. GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS: FLARAXIN is a multifunctional preparation of plant origin. The active ingredient is vegetable polyphenols obtained by special technology. COMPOSITION: It contains a complex of phenolic compounds, tannins, potassium iodide, laminaria extract, a complex of vitamins and microelements. PHARMACOLOGICAL PROPERTIES: FLARAXIN has a wide range of biological effects: antioxidant, immunomodulatory, antiviral and antitumor.
Studies conducted in leading laboratories of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine have proved:
A positive therapeutic effect in patients with neglected forms of the tumor process is accompanied by restraint of metastatic activity and elimination of autoimmune disorders, significantly improving the quality of life of patients of this category. FLARAXIN is indicated for various clinical and morphological forms of malignant neoplasms, for the treatment of benign tumors, as a carcinostatic and antiretroviral drug. It is advisable to use FLARAXIN in various combinations with radiation and chemotherapy. It is clinically justified and highly effective to use it as a means of adjuvant and neoadjuvant therapy. In the first case, prerequisites for successful surgical intervention are created, in the second case, there is no need for preventive chemotherapy treatment. FLARAXIN actively binds to pathological immune complexes, it is able to prevent the progression of autoimmune diseases in the pathogenesis of which the formation of immune complexes (cirrhoses, hepatitis, chronic nephritis, etc.) takes place. The above properties of the drug make it possible to use FLARAXIN in the treatment of viral infections of the central nervous system, “slow” viral infections, which include AIDS, multiple sclerosis, etc.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Pregnancy, acute renal and hepatic insufficiency, intolerance to iodine-containing drugs.
FORM OF ISSUE: Flaraxin is produced in the form of capsules of 30 pcs. packaged.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: The drug should be stored in a protected from light, dry place. Shelf life is 2 years, after which it can not be used.
|Forms of release|| |
|Volume / Weight|| |
|Country/Region of Manufacture|| |
CAN I USE FLARAXIN IN PEOPLE WITH SEVERE ALLERGIES, BRONCHIAL ASTHMA?
Flaraxin is able to bind and remove from the body circulating immune complexes (CEC). By the ability to remove the CEC from the body, Flaraxin can be equated with plasmapheresis. The use of Flaraxin in people with allergic diseases, bronchial asthma significantly improve the condition of patients in this category. What dosages, methods, methods of treatment with
What forms of release exist?
Flaraxin is available in dosage forms:
Clinically justified is the dose of 2 mg / kg of the patient’s weight. Given the absolute non-toxicity of Flaraxin, increasing the dose 2-3 times does not cause a negative reaction in the body. Flaraxin is prescribed at the rate of 16 intravenous infusions for the course of treatment. The drug can be administered continuously (i.e., for 16 days) with a 10-14 day break between courses or two half-courses of 8 days each with a weekly break. The break between the treatment courses is 10-14 days. To adjust the dose of Flaraxin, as well as for local effects on tumor nodes, Flaraxin can be used in the form of rectal or vaginal suppositories. Clinically justified is the use of suppositories with an insufficiently expressed venous network, or phlebitis developed as a result of the use of chemotherapy.
DOSAGE AND METHODS OF ADMINISTRATION:
SIDE EFFECTS: Not observed.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Flaraxin is contraindicated in pregnant women, children under 7 years of age and those who are hypersensitive to the drug. With ulcer 12 duodenal ulcer, stomach ulcer and small intestine.
PREGNANCY: The drug is not allowed during pregnancy. If there is an acute need for the use of Flaraxin during lactation, breastfeeding should be discontinued.
INTERACTION WITH OTHER DRUGS: To date, there has been no clinically significant interaction of the drug with the treatment of bacterial and viral infections and with antibiotics. OVERDOSE: At the moment, there are no known cases of overdose of this drug.
|STANDART SHIPPING WORLDWIDE|
|WEIGHT (kg)||COST ($US)||ESTIMATED |
|0 - 0.199||8.50||15 - 28 working days||Available|
|0.200 - 0.250||10.00||15 - 28working days||Available|
|0.251 - 0.500||16.00||15 - 28 working days||Available|
|0.501 - 1.000||22.00||15- 28 working days||Available|
|1.000 - 2.000||28.00||15 - 28 working days||Available|
Depending on the method of payment, additional Fees / VAT are charged.
And also there is a system of bonuses that you can spend on your next purchases.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.