INDOL Forte, capsules 400 mg. Vegetable onkoprotektor.
$20.00 – $60.00
INDOL-F. For the prevention of various female diseases: mastopathy, uterine myomas, endometriosis, ovarian cysts and other estrogen-dependent diseases.
INGREDIENTS: indole-3-carbinol (I3C) – 90 mg, a mixture of cruciferous vegetables 238 mg, broccoli extract 10 mg, vitamin C – 50 mg.
- Additional information
- Doses and Uses
- Shipping & Payment
- Reviews (0)
Indole Forte (Indol-F) is recommended as an additional source of indole compounds and ascorbic acid in order to prevent the proliferative processes of the female reproductive system.
INGREDIENTS: indol-3-carbinol (I3C) – 90 mg, a mixture of cruciferous vegetables 238 mg, broccoli extract 10 mg, vitamin C – 50 mg. Benign proliferative diseases of the female reproductive system, based on the pathological hyperplastic processes of endometrial, myometrium and breast tissue, occupy the leading place in the structure of the general gynecologic morbidity today. There are many theoretical justifications for the start-up of benign proliferative diseases of the female reproductive system, but traditionally all of them are considered hormone-dependent pathologies. The key factor from the occurrence is hormonal imbalance (increase or decrease in the production of female sex hormones). It is hormonal disorders in women that lead to the development of most diseases of the female reproductive system and negatively affect her psychological state and quality of life. The main factors leading to hormonal imbalance in women Just a few decades ago, hormonal imbalances arose very rarely.
Today, unfortunately, hormonal disorders are one of the hallmarks of our time. The woman’s organism is a self-sufficient and complete system, however, it is influenced by various factors leading to certain hormonal disorders:
- Disturbance of nutrition;
- Poor environmental conditions;
- Chronic stress;
- Late childbirth;
- Too early or too late onset of sexual activity;
- Decreased immunity;
- Surgical operations in the genital area and peritoneum in general;
- Hormonal therapy;
- Infectious and inflammatory diseases;
The most common diseases due to hormonal imbalance, in the first place, include such diseases:
- Myoma of the uterus;
- Endometrial hyperplasia;
- Menstrual irregularities;
And this is not a complete list of diseases that occur against the background of hormonal disorders in women. Many hormone-conditioned diseases of the reproductive system of women are also dangerous because with them reproductive organs of a woman develop benign diseases that can go to malignant, oncological tumors without treatment. The main symptoms of hormonal failure in women
- The hormonal imbalance in the woman’s body provokes a number of functional disorders and affects the emotional and physical well-being. Of course, the clinical picture of hormonal failure strongly depends on the age and general condition of the female body, as well as on the cause of hormonal disorders. However, we can identify the typical symptoms that are typical for all cases of hormonal imbalance.
- Violation of the menstrual cycle. Changing the hormonal background in the first place leads to a violation of the menstrual cycle. This can occur in painful menstruation, short-term, characterized by a small amount of secretions, or their excessive abundance, the absence of menstruation. Violation of the menstrual cycle can be accompanied by sharp jumps in blood pressure, frequent, sudden dizziness, marked swelling, bloating, general weakness.
- Disturbance of the central nervous system with hormonal failure manifests itself in the form of irritability, rapid fatigue, drowsiness, a tendency to emotional weakness (tearfulness), a decrease in the emotional background, down to depression.
- Change the appearance. Hormonal disorders in the female body leave a trace on the exterior. The presence of acne, increased greasiness may indicate dysfunction of the ovaries, which is accompanied by excessive allocation of male hormones.
- Weight gain. For hormonal disorders characterized by a sharp set of weight, regardless of the amount of food taken. With hormonal imbalance, you can gain weight by sitting on a strict diet.
- Decreased sex drive. Women cease to excite caresses and there is no desire for intimacy.
INDOL-F IS A VEGETATIVE ONCOPROTECTOR for solving the problem of proliferative processes in the female reproductive system. Modern trends in the pharmacological correction of pathological proliferative processes imply the simultaneous effect of the drug on several key links in the origin and development of the tumor (carcinogenesis) in the absence of toxicity and the severity of side effects on the part of the drug. Idol-F® is a combined nonhormonal preparation containing the plant-derived component indole-3-carbinol (I3C), which has an antiproliferative effect and interferes with the development of estrogen-dependent diseases. Being a biologically active compound of the cruciferous family, I3C blocks both harmon-dependent and harmonic-independent mechanisms that activate pathological cell growth in the tissues of the breast and uterus. The non-hormonal basis of the dietary supplement Indol-F allows us to recommend it also for women with endocrine and metabolic disorders as a means of selectively acting on cells with a high proliferative signal.
INDICATIONS FOR USE INDOL: diseases of the female reproductive system, which is based on the processes of pathological cell proliferation:
- endometrial hyperplasia;
- disorders of the menstrual cycle;
- diseases associated with HPV (cervical dysplasia, anogenital kandilomy);
- as well as women with psycho-vegetative disorders in the period of pre- and early menopause in order to improve the psycho-emotional state and reduce the severity of neurovegetative disorders. Being a biologically active compound of the cruciferous family, I3C blocks both harmon-dependent and harmonic-independent mechanisms that activate pathological cell growth in the tissues of the breast and uterus.
INDOL-F is now considered to be an effective and safe means for correcting hormonal disorders in women, which appears on various links of their pathogenesis.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: children under 12 years of age, pregnancy and lactation, individual intolerance of individual components.
|Forms of release|| |
|Volume / Weight|| |
120 capsules, 30 capsules, 60 capsules
|Country/Region of Manufacture|| |
USAGE: the drug should be used on 1-2 capsules 2 times a day during meals, with a sufficient amount of water, for 3-6 months. The dietary supplement is well tolerated, does not have side effects for long-term use due to the selective effect of I3C on cells with a high proliferative signal. If necessary, the course of therapy is repeated. From private practice: with the purpose of prophylaxis, take the INDOL according to this scheme: 4 months one capsule 2 times a day, then 2 months 1 capsule once a day.
Total course duration of six months. Half a year the organism will receive such useful substances necessary for the female reproductive sphere, which will create a hormonal balance in the body.
|STANDART SHIPPING WORLDWIDE|
|WEIGHT (kg)||COST ($US)||ESTIMATED |
|0 - 0.199||8.50||15 - 28 working days||Available|
|0.200 - 0.250||10.00||15 - 28working days||Available|
|0.251 - 0.500||16.00||15 - 28 working days||Available|
|0.501 - 1.000||22.00||15- 28 working days||Available|
|1.000 - 2.000||28.00||15 - 28 working days||Available|
- We accept SEPA (EU), BACS (UK), WISE (US).
- We accept Visa, MasterCard (there are problems with the possibility)
- We accept RIA.
- We accept Cryptocurrency.
Depending on the method of payment, additional Fees / VAT are charged.
And also there is a system of bonuses that you can spend on your next purchases.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.